Each year two children are selected to be our Head Girl and Head Boy. This is a great honour and after an application process at the end of the Summer Term the names are announced. These children have demonstrated the values that we consider are important for our academy.
What do we do?
- Welcome parents at Parents’ Evenings
- Welcome visitors to our academy, show them around and answer their questions about the academy
- Attend church services
- Lead assemblies
- Talk to parents about our academy and our roles at open days
- Take part in community Remembrance Day services
- Gather the views of the children about their learning
- We also lead the School Council and chair the meetings – we are currently trying to promote well-being in our school
- Act as positive role models
Most importantly we are ambassadors for Stanwick Primary Academy.